Monday 21 April 2014

Multi Screening

Apparently the word for playing on your iphone and watching TV is not multi tasking as I thought, but "multi screening" this all came about as I was discussing the TV series True Detectives with my sister.  I mainly started watching it as I've been in love with Matthew McConaughey since forever (well since 1995, so almost 20 years), anyway, I was telling my sister that although the series is really good, I sometimes, ok a lot of the time, don't really know what is going on in the series and am having to rely on the Wikipedia app on my iphone to keep me in the loop.  I'd probably understand what was going on a little better, if I didn't spend half the time playing The Candy Crush Saga inbetween painting my fingernails. 

I don't actually remember the last time I just single screened, before I had an iphone, I would surf the internet on my laptop whilst watching TV, or I would read a magazine or a book and once I went through a phase of knitting.  So whilst I am still not entirely cleared what happened in True Detectives, at least I know what I am doing whilst it is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment