Tuesday 15 April 2014

The Greatest Thing to Happen on my Journey into Work

So I get the bus into work every morning and I like to delude myself that it's only a 20 minute journey, so if at 9:15 I'm still at home watching Daybreak, it's fine as I'll only be a couple of minutes late!  To be fair my journey to work is pretty quick and stress free as long as it's not raining and the bus isn't full of school kids.  But yesterday morning my journey to work was revolutionised, with the introduction of a clock on the bus, I've always wondered why there wasn't a time piece at the front of the bus, as on some of them they even have TVs.  The great thing about having the time up front and centre is that if I'm in the middle of a good bit of my book, I don't have to put it down and try and fish my phone out of my bag for a time check, or if I'm at a crucial stage in my game of Candy Crush Saga, I don't have to lose my focus by closing the app just to assure myself that yes I am running the tiniest bit late.  So thank you whoever at TFL came up with this brilliant initiative, I salute you.

No comments:

Post a Comment